Writing is such an internal process. Why not make those private ruminations public? This is how stories take shape and grow.
- Name: Mary Rosenblum
- Location: Happy Valley, Oregon, United States
I've been supporting myself as a writer for many years and am watching the changes in the publishing world with fascination. For me, sharing the craft, teaching, is as creatively satisfying as the writing process itself.
Sunday, April 15, 2007
Friday, April 06, 2007
Back to the Norwescon panels! Off to 'Astrobiology'.
Monday, April 02, 2007
- Thursday 5 PM: Contagious Planets : (Is DNA all over the place and just what does that mean anyway?)
- Thurs. 6 PM: Future of Genetic Engineering: (What is possible? What is not? And what are we going to look like anyway?)
- Thurs. 7 - 9 PM: Flash Fiction Workshop
- Friday 10 AM: Astrobiology: (What is it really? )
- Fri: 4 PM: Space Hotel Design: Engineering and Aesthetics. (Oh boy, my speciality!)
- Fri: 5 PM: Sanitizing Space Travel: (or...you don't really want to know what you're drinking, do you?)
- Saturday: 11 AM: Autograph Session
- Sat: 2 PM: Crossing Gender Lines (Do you really have to hang out in the men's room or dress in drag to do it?)
- Sat: 4:30 PM: Reading: (I'm going to read from 'Interface' the next SF in progress. Want to visit Europa? Dress warmly. And I'll bring chocolate so be there!)
- Sat: 6 PM: Can't Someone Just Teach Me All This Writing Stuff? (This one usually brings out some strong opinions. I'm ready to weigh in!)
- Sat: 9 PM: Creating Emotion Driven SF/F: (I would hope so!)
- Sunday: 10 AM: Tradeoffs Between Freedom, Security, and Privacy: ('Search Engine' is already coming true. Now you, too, can wear an RFID chip! And will soon...)
- Sun: 2 PM: Living Upside: Orbital Platforms: (ohboy, another specialty! And no, it's not just another biosphere!)
- Sunday 3 PM....Mary collapses with exhaustion, but it will be a GOOD exhaustion! Hopefully I'll see you there.