.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Writing Ruminations

Writing is such an internal process. Why not make those private ruminations public? This is how stories take shape and grow.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Happy Valley, Oregon, United States

I've been supporting myself as a writer for many years and am watching the changes in the publishing world with fascination. For me, sharing the craft, teaching, is as creatively satisfying as the writing process itself.

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Getting Started

Well, I have been watching the blog explosion for some time, weighing the pros and cons of leaping into this particular river. I'm taking up writing time here....but why not sort out my creative ruminations in public? Writing is such a solitary craft and most of the time, only my dogs get to listen to the stream of consciousness stuff.

So why not?

Here goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home