.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Writing Ruminations

Writing is such an internal process. Why not make those private ruminations public? This is how stories take shape and grow.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Happy Valley, Oregon, United States

I've been supporting myself as a writer for many years and am watching the changes in the publishing world with fascination. For me, sharing the craft, teaching, is as creatively satisfying as the writing process itself.

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Snow Lamb Followup


Well, Mama and baby are doing fine. He's a big healthy ram lamb and this picture was taken about twenty minutes after he hit the ground. He's already up and trying to find breakfast. He and Mama are in the lambing pen now in nice dry straw with water and hay for Mama. He was nursing by the time I brought the bucket of warm water down from the house. Lambing season has officially begun. It may not look like it, but spring is here!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home