.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Writing Ruminations

Writing is such an internal process. Why not make those private ruminations public? This is how stories take shape and grow.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Happy Valley, Oregon, United States

I've been supporting myself as a writer for many years and am watching the changes in the publishing world with fascination. For me, sharing the craft, teaching, is as creatively satisfying as the writing process itself.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Slow Spring

Well, my ewe delivered twin ram lambs and now all four of the lambs are out bounding about together in between snow showers, violating at least a couple of laws of physics with their antics. Two more ewes to lamb yet. They're keeping their legs crossed for the moment. Cricket has decided my chickens aren't enough of a herding challenge and is eyeing up on the sheep. But when I took her out to walk steers around with Trudy and her brother, she wasn't quite so sure about those big critters. Dunno why. She's quite ready to keep watch on George's horses and they're much larger than the yearling steers. We'll try again next week and I'll bring Annie along. She loves to make steers move.

1 Comments:

Blogger administrator said...

Great you're keeping us up to date with your dogs and the sheep. I love the humorous way you describe it, especially about the ram...

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home