.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Writing Ruminations

Writing is such an internal process. Why not make those private ruminations public? This is how stories take shape and grow.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Happy Valley, Oregon, United States

I've been supporting myself as a writer for many years and am watching the changes in the publishing world with fascination. For me, sharing the craft, teaching, is as creatively satisfying as the writing process itself.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Deferred Rant...to music no less!

Well, I was going to rant about the new diet pills for dogs, but you know what? I think I'll let the Helsinki Complaints Chorus do it for me. I first ran into them back before Thanksgiving and have emailed this link to many people. Suddenly I am hearing references to this all over. Several other complaints choruses have been started globally. I think we need on here.

We all need to complain. For a particularly musical version, click on this link and be sure to read the subtitles....although 'It's Not Fair!' sounds much better in Finnish.

http://glumbert.com/media/helsinkichoir

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home