.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Writing Ruminations

Writing is such an internal process. Why not make those private ruminations public? This is how stories take shape and grow.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Happy Valley, Oregon, United States

I've been supporting myself as a writer for many years and am watching the changes in the publishing world with fascination. For me, sharing the craft, teaching, is as creatively satisfying as the writing process itself.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Upping the Ante


Well, the tally of new lambs just increased by two more: a black ram lamb and a speckled ewe. One more ewe to go, unless 12 year old Overbite really did get bred this year.

Happy spring!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

How cute!!! Makes me want one...or two. Thankfully my neighbor has one and that keeps me from seriously considering getting one of my own:--)

7:09 PM  
Blogger Thistle Cove Farm said...

Hi Mary,

Chatty said to stop by so here am I.

Cute lambs, what's the breed? I could guess but then would make an ejiit of myself.

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home