.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Writing Ruminations

Writing is such an internal process. Why not make those private ruminations public? This is how stories take shape and grow.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Happy Valley, Oregon, United States

I've been supporting myself as a writer for many years and am watching the changes in the publishing world with fascination. For me, sharing the craft, teaching, is as creatively satisfying as the writing process itself.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Nice review

I got a really nice and enthusiastic review of 'Horizons' on Bookloon.com, a review website I hadn't run into before. One of my writing students forwarded me the link. :-) I was so pleased.

http://www.bookloons.com/cgi-bin/Review.ASP?bookid=7228

1 Comments:

Anonymous Slow Cooking Recipes said...

Nice sharee

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home