.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Writing Ruminations

Writing is such an internal process. Why not make those private ruminations public? This is how stories take shape and grow.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Happy Valley, Oregon, United States

I've been supporting myself as a writer for many years and am watching the changes in the publishing world with fascination. For me, sharing the craft, teaching, is as creatively satisfying as the writing process itself.

Friday, April 06, 2007

Locus Interview

I got my Locus Magazine in the mail right before I left and it has my interview in it. Charles Brown did a very nice job of patching out rambling conversation into what comes across as a seamless narrative and certainly doesn't. Glad the picture on the cover is sexy, though. :-) The iside face short didn't survive the printing process. I know it was the third day of the conference but I didn't think I looked THAT bad! I guess the interview will be available on the Locus Website http://www.locusmag.com/ if you don't subscribe to the magazine. (Although if you're seriously writing SF/fantasy you really should subscribe to it. It's a road map to the speculative fiction community).

Back to the Norwescon panels! Off to 'Astrobiology'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home