.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Writing Ruminations

Writing is such an internal process. Why not make those private ruminations public? This is how stories take shape and grow.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Happy Valley, Oregon, United States

I've been supporting myself as a writer for many years and am watching the changes in the publishing world with fascination. For me, sharing the craft, teaching, is as creatively satisfying as the writing process itself.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Horizons Review

My recent SF novel, Horizons, got a really nice review on 'Rambles' an online magazine. The reviewer, Connor O'Connor, did a fabulous job of really understanding all the points I was trying to make. I was thrilled. :-) It think it will be up for awhile, so if you want a very nice, clear idea of what the book is about (no he does not spoil the end), do take a look. http://www.rambles.net:80/rosenblum_hor06.html The ezine itself, Rambles.net is very interesting. I've added it to my bookmarks. http://www.rambles.net/index.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home